Track Your Refund
Accounting Center offers simple, easy-to-use services enabling you to track your
tax refund. We make it simple and stress-free to track refunds - please read on
to learn more.
When will you receive your refund? The answer depends on how you filed your return.
The IRS should issue your refund check within six to eight weeks of filing a paper
return. If you chose to receive your refund through direct deposit, you should receive
it within a week. If you use e-file, your refund should be issued between two and
three weeks. Please consult the links below to learn more about tax refund tracking.
Use the links below to check the status of your refund.
Paper refunds: Issued usually within 4-8 weeks Direct deposit
refunds : Issued usually within 2-3 weeks E-File refunds : Issued
usually within 3-4 weeks
For Federal Refunds, please click here.
Our company also offers:
- Tax Due Dates: Ensure an up-to-date tax calendar with My Accounting
- Tax Rates: Bookmark our handy guide to this year's tax rates.
- Tax Forms and Publications: View our IRS tax forms and publications.
- Tax Records Guide: Consult this guide to learn when you can dispose
of financial records.
- State Tax Forms: Print your state's tax forms.
- 1040 Tax Calculator: We can estimate your total taxes for the year.
- Income Tax Calculator: We can track your income taxes.
Need to track your tax refund? You need My Accounting Center. Get in touch with
our company today to learn more about our Tax Center and all related services. You'll
quickly learn what makes us superior to other firms that track refunds. Please call
us with your specifications - we look forward to answering your questions and providing
the assistance that you need.